Skip to content

ARRIVING IN LA: 1st STOP MATTEL TOY STORE EL SEGUNDO November 2018

ARRIVING IN LA: 1st STOP MATTEL TOY STORE EL SEGUNDO November 2018

I get off at LAX in Los Angeles and the first thing I do is head to the Mattel EL SEGUNDO, CA Corporate Store and Tent Outlet sale! Spotted some great toys: Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Matchbox, Imaginext, Mega Construx and so much more!

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, LIKING, SHARING AND COMMENTING! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I love hearing from you! Artwork and letters can be sent to the address found under my about tab: youtube.com/toohunkytoys/about/

Follow @toohunky on Instagram: instagram.com/toohunky

36 Comments

1. ARTPOP on December 3, 2019 at 5:29 am

Omg you find awesome thing oww wish i was there

2. Batsy Universe on December 3, 2019 at 5:29 am

First! I love you and your videos, Jason!

3. ibro khan on December 3, 2019 at 5:36 am

Yes daddy…..buy me toys!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4. The Fist of God on December 3, 2019 at 5:38 am

shirtless again,well at least in L.A you pass totally unnoticed,and the people don’t call the police.

5. Mr. Scratch on December 3, 2019 at 5:40 am

Oh great prices!!!

6. El Sastrecillo Valiente on December 3, 2019 at 5:40 am

😱😱😱😭😭😭

7. kailyn.simard on December 3, 2019 at 5:41 am

Lucky you’re walking in shorts and that in Canada we are walking in snow pants and heavy coatsπŸ˜ͺ🀧

8. Tanya R on December 3, 2019 at 5:44 am

Where is all the people? In the Sale room?

9. Lawrence Jelsma on December 3, 2019 at 5:49 am

Hmmmm? πŸ€” Mattel toy store clearances at their own store? πŸ€” So much for Amazon and Mattel online passing off clearances to get rid of the clearances (many I saw like Wonder Woman movie ones immediately 6 months after the movie at Targets, Toys ‘R Us at closing and Walmarts)! πŸ˜‰ I’d like to see what other Mattel toys you bought (and price) other than those high end collector dolls you don’t see at Walmarts and Targets! … Still your in LA, California! Enjoy this tourist trap around Manhattan beach, Malibu beach, etc. also if you are not going to the Disney park and look at all Marvel and Disney toys too! Then that’s the Hasbro toy line! πŸ˜‰

10. m dhanunjaya on December 3, 2019 at 5:52 am

Your so handsome sir

11. ramiz ahmed on December 3, 2019 at 5:54 am

Wow mattel shop cheap toys

12. Tracy Mcdonald on December 3, 2019 at 5:57 am

Loved all the dolls!

13. Catlina Dances on December 3, 2019 at 5:58 am

Uuuuhh.. i want to be where the dollies are priced soo cheap… *sob* guess you’re getting some exercise while you’re in Sunny LA! enjoy the heat.. you know it won’t be long till it’s icky cold here. Can’t wait to see what you got! πŸ™‚

14. Early Morning Gray on December 3, 2019 at 6:00 am

You went to fast at the beginning of the video, I could hardly see any of the toys.

15. NoodleMore on December 3, 2019 at 6:01 am

Cool Video! I love seeing what’s there at the Mattel Store. I’ve never been myself which is strange because it’s not that far to drive to for me. I guess I just hate driving to LA. Stresses me out, man! Thanks for showing us!

16. Elisa Concepcion Banuelos on December 3, 2019 at 6:01 am

Hi advise if are not able to sleep go to a video . Dr Escudero seminar HYDROTHERAPY INGLESH hope it helpπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’Œ

17. Danni Steve on December 3, 2019 at 6:02 am

Oh my gosh. I would die 😍😍😍

18. Nico on December 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Hi nice video, i love imaginext πŸ™‚ #like36

19. Ben Dares All on December 3, 2019 at 6:06 am

Poor walking dude! You don’t look like you were sweating though, hehe

When you said ‘a tent sale’, I thought you were buying a tent at first, haha. Like, is Jason going camping? Oooh, saw some of those pics in your Instagram!

Daaaang, Motu! Hey, Barbies! Never heard of Little Mommy either. That saw toy sound gave me Halloween horror flashbacks, haha.

What a cool looking hot wheels bus! Heeeey, you ended with a cliffhanger! Did you catch the bus or did you go home? Tune in next time for Jason Takes L.A., hehe

20. Leon F on December 3, 2019 at 6:06 am

Great video, ending on a cliffhanger lol! I’ve been meaning to go to that place for a while – definitely going to stop by next time I’m near.

21. Xav A on December 3, 2019 at 6:06 am

U wasted ur time at that store…cause target and walmart have better prices. They are over priced all year long

22. joey's is god on December 3, 2019 at 6:07 am

waooo motu classic

23. Peteena Poodle Why Styvan? Why? on December 3, 2019 at 6:07 am

Wow, that Mattel store seems a little bigger than our Mattel store in Middleton, WI. Was there a room with heavily discounted toys? Our Mattel store is next to the American Girl headquarters.

24. ivan medina on December 3, 2019 at 6:07 am

my parents used to work at mattel in the 70s and they would get discounts on the holidays at the mattel store, my big brother had all the he-man toys

25. Lena Smith on December 3, 2019 at 6:11 am

Thanks for the mattel tent store tour. LoL I hope the bus came and you got back to the hotel ok.Well I got to see some dolls that aren’t in the stores in Ohio. LoL

26. SpeechFairies on December 3, 2019 at 6:13 am

Thanks for showing all the fancy Barbies too- I think we rarely see those here

27. Jonnie Lampshade on December 3, 2019 at 6:14 am

I really want to get that monster high playset, and a couple of those collector Barbies.

28. Elisa Concepcion Banuelos on December 3, 2019 at 6:15 am

Thanks for taking us in to Mattel store πŸ‘πŸ’Œ

29. Starrdigital on December 3, 2019 at 6:17 am

Thanks for this post. I never been there but I’m going to make it my business to go today.

30. Emilio The Pixel Guy on December 3, 2019 at 6:18 am

Why do you review some girls toys?do you have a daughter or something?

31. Larry Eugene Hawthorne III on December 3, 2019 at 6:19 am

Can you review unboxing PlayStation 4 Gold Edition?

32. Pepper Provasnik on December 3, 2019 at 6:19 am

Don’t walk around there!! It’s dangerous and the worst place to be alone.

33. Rodri :3 on December 3, 2019 at 6:19 am

Ever after high?

34. Dana Cooper on December 3, 2019 at 6:21 am

Thanks for sharing your Mattel store trip. Looks like you got a lot. Congratulations! I will wait to see the unboxing.

35. Daethaqt3000 on December 3, 2019 at 6:23 am

Looking like Ryan! Hussy!

36. Vanessa McCreadie on December 3, 2019 at 6:24 am

πŸ”§πŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜šπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ hi Jason I love you Mattel toy Hunt and Dolls dolls in the boxes that use just saw a Silkstone Barbie dolls now you know what they look like they’re very very heavy and Silkstone Barbie dolls because I should know I’ve got 12 of them Silkstone Barbie dolls in my collection love from Vanessa