Skip to content

Most Popular Toys from The 1960s | The Year You Were Born

Most Popular Toys from The 1960s | The Year You Were Born

We list the Most Popular Toys from the 1960’s. So if you were born in the 60’s, this list will show you what toy was popular when you were born. Even if you just want to look back at the most popular toy from 1960 to 1969, this list is for you!

🛑 SUBSCRIBE to Retro Crunch ► http://bit.ly/retrocrunch

Retro and Nostalgia News about Current Pop Culture, Movies, Music, and Games that relates to all things Retro! I’m a Nostalgia Junkie. I collect old games, movies, toys, books, and memorabilia. I love talking about Nostalgia and Retro topics and keeping up with news about the things I love from way back when.

🛑 How to contact me!

► Twitter – https://twitter.com/RetroCrunch84
► Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/retrocrunch/

8 Comments

1. Johnnyboy792 on November 26, 2019 at 3:56 am

Aww Dude, you forgot Rock em Sock Robots :):):)

2. Ronnie on November 26, 2019 at 3:57 am

I loved  the " Air Blaster"  gun.    It would shoot a ball of air.    You could put out a match or blow down a house of cards from across the room.   LOL.

3. ;Peachy uwu on November 26, 2019 at 4:05 am

And edward mobley? >:(

4. Major1Robot Major1Robot on November 26, 2019 at 4:07 am

Great video, if you want a see a new Retro type Robot that I designed to be like old 60’s type then watch my video and visit my website to get one while supplies last, its called @t
    its on ebay as well….but thanks to the nonsense politics of today I’m unable to reorder any more…..there was only 6000 ever made, get one while you can.

5. Kris Lippert on November 26, 2019 at 4:20 am

So great to see my childhood toys! I still have my Easy Bake oven(with original box) and Barbie camper. 😊

6. tjs001 on November 26, 2019 at 4:23 am

If you were a 12 year old boy in 1966,  your life’s mission was to talk the neighborhood girls into a game of Twister.

7. Me too on November 26, 2019 at 4:24 am

And most of these toys are forgotten while Little Miss no name doll has gotten very pricy now.

8. Paul Hayden on November 26, 2019 at 4:49 am

The 60’s had lots of fun toys. Almost all were made in the USA, were built for real kid play, and provided lot of fun play… This practice seemed to end in the 90’s as toys were no longer made in the USA and the toys suffered…

I’m glad I got be a kid back then.. I feel sorry for kids today with their zombie screens.