Skip to content

Top 10 ’80s Toys We Loved

Top 10 ’80s Toys We Loved

Top 10 ’80s Toys We Loved // Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/c/MsMojo?sub_confirmation=1

If were an ’80s kid, then you definitely know these toys! For this list, we’re looking at our absolute favorite toys we played with in the 80s. We’ve included toys like Cabbage Patch Kids Dolls, Transformers, Fisher-Price Cassette Tape Player, Teddy Ruxpin, He-Man and She-Ra Action Figures and Little Tikes Kitchen Sets!

MsMojo’s Social Media:
Facebook►►http://www.Facebook.com/MsWatchMojo
Twitter►►http://www.Twitter.com/MsWatchMojo
Instagram►►http://instagram.com/MsWatchMojo
Snapchat ►►https://snapchat.com/add/mswatchmojo

Get MsMojo Merchandise at http://www.watchmojo.com/store

Shop: https://shop.watchmojo.com/collections/msmojo-merchandise

WatchMojo is a leading producer of reference online video content of Top 10 Lists, Origins, Biographies, Commentary and more on Pop Culture, Celebrity, Movies, Music, TV, Film, Video Games, Politics, News, Comics, Superheroes. Your trusted authority on ranking Pop Culture.

50 Comments

1. Thomas Irwin on November 14, 2018 at 3:04 pm

I remember the cabbage patch kids and the glow worms. I still have a pound pup.

2. Apple Slices Unite on November 14, 2018 at 3:04 pm

I was obsessed with Strawberry Short Cake. I dressed up as her for 3 Halloweens straight.

3. DBNKNUCK on November 14, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Of course they started this video with The Transformers! Great Job!

4. Rachelle Faucher on November 14, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Based on popularity, the list is pretty accurate. Although there are many other toys I remember having or wanting as a kid – My Child dolls and pets, Sweet Secrets, Jem dolls, Moon Dreamers, Ghostbusters toys, Lady Lovely Locks, Rainbow Brite, Pound Puppies, Puppy Surprise…..

5. ttkjv2015 on November 14, 2018 at 3:12 pm

I find a lot of the stuff revive at Target Teddy Ruxpin was a big holiday item last holiday season

6. Playa de Barbies on November 14, 2018 at 3:12 pm

and Barbies…

7. Wanting One Angel on November 14, 2018 at 3:17 pm

I still have my 4 Strawberry Shortcake Dolls from my tween years:). I even named my first Cat, Custard, after Strawberry Shortcake’s Cat Custard. I also collected Smurfs, but sadly those Smurfs including my Mushroom house has gotten lost to the sands of time:(. However, Now as an Adult I mostly collect Teddy Bears and I now have 5 of the 21st Century Care Bears:). The 70s and 80s were an awesome time for making Toys. I was wondering if you could also do a video on the Top 10 Toys of the 1970s as well?

8. Itz_ Faith on November 14, 2018 at 3:17 pm

I’m 11 and I love strawberry shortcake

9. PaninaroAurora on November 14, 2018 at 3:17 pm

I loved Care Bears, and got the whole set… But, I HATED Cabbage Patch Kids.

10. fireface75 .75 on November 14, 2018 at 3:20 pm

I stole a Strawberry Shortcake from a drugstore when I was six.I begged for the strawberry scented doll but my dad always said no,so I stuffed the doll down my shirt and kept the doll to myself.

11. Ethan Stevenson on November 14, 2018 at 3:20 pm

What about the Nintendo entertainment system

12. Maxim Katsur on November 14, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Here’s nostalgia of ’80s is coming!

13. TheColorOfCaramel on November 14, 2018 at 3:21 pm

I loved Strawberry Shortcake…would sniff her for hours! LOL!

14. JoeMotion Videos 82 on November 14, 2018 at 3:21 pm

What about the 3 3/4" G.I. Joe toy line?

15. Pocky Stick Muncher on November 14, 2018 at 3:25 pm

I have all gens of MLP, but G1 is certainly best!

16. Pat Luciano on November 14, 2018 at 3:27 pm

I used to watch Heman and Masters of the Universe whao that was so fun too bad it’s not around any more

17. Nancy Grégoire on November 14, 2018 at 3:27 pm

I still have my care bear!

18. Diana Snow on November 14, 2018 at 3:27 pm

Omg i had the snail keeper too.

19. Unicats Fun & Roblox on November 14, 2018 at 3:29 pm

Teddy ruxpin is still out, I think i saw it at target D:
    Did they make new "Popples" in like 2016/2017?
    *they’re really creepy to me*

20. Hak Lee on November 14, 2018 at 3:29 pm

I remember all of these toys including the toys for the girls. growing up with 6 sisters and 4 brothers, my family had each and everyone of these toys. My favorite were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Teddy Ruxpin. two of my sisters love the Strawberry Shortcakes.

21. AKA Kori on November 14, 2018 at 3:29 pm

If they did a 2010‘s toys video that we love number one will probably be Shopkins!

22. Paranormal Response on November 14, 2018 at 3:31 pm

STAR WARS was the 80s and it dint even make the list?

23. MaryGrace Schramm on November 14, 2018 at 3:32 pm

TMNT rule! Mikey is the best.!

24. Amber Schrader on November 14, 2018 at 3:37 pm

I had a Care Bear a blue Care Bear his name was bedtime because had a moon and a star on his belly because I loved him so much me and my sister play Care Bear all the time because she had the pink bear and the purple bear Care Bear with a pink one and I don’t remember the purple one but we used to take care a lot

25. Elly Green on November 14, 2018 at 3:37 pm

I had every damn care bear

26. maria carrigan on November 14, 2018 at 3:37 pm

Cabbage Patch Kids are still around, but they’re pocket sized now

27. Meeruli on November 14, 2018 at 3:38 pm

I didnt even knew that those dolls that came last were a thing in the 80s. My mother had one but I tough they were something you could only find in Finland.

28. Amanda Caldwell on November 14, 2018 at 3:38 pm

I went straight back to my childhood….. I had every toy but not the guy toys. Thank You

29. Dawn Pyles on November 14, 2018 at 3:39 pm

I have he man and I’m 7

30. Nightmare Spoon on November 14, 2018 at 3:41 pm

My Little Pony❤

31. savewolf15 on November 14, 2018 at 3:42 pm

yeap i was born back in january 23 1988 and i was bonr in puerto rico but i still remember teddy ruxbin i had all of the talking stuffed toys and all the stories i had the cottage too lol , oh and dont get me started on the tape recorder , i had the grow up roller blades and the care bears i had all of those back then , i use to watch the original cartoon , and toys , oh and the cabbage patch kids i got mine on christmas for the first 3 years of my life i think

32. Raven Queen on November 14, 2018 at 3:43 pm

It is kind of funny because I was born in the 1990s and I owned and know all except for Teddy rexha and the Pogo ball of the things named on here I think I still have my Care Bears packed away somewhere in my garage

33. Chris Pinkerton on November 14, 2018 at 3:45 pm

No GI Joe?!?

34. Miss Amanda's world on November 14, 2018 at 3:48 pm

For most part yes though would’ve also in honerable mentions mentioned Popples

35. guns n roses on November 14, 2018 at 3:51 pm

I remember I use to have a banana in pajamas doll

36. Sweet_panda416 .-. on November 14, 2018 at 3:55 pm

i came for care bears!

37. AmeliaWindkeep on November 14, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Omg a pogo ball. It was like the best thing to me in 2005. Ugh I feel old. And I collect all old + new (best place is flea markets since they are sold so cheaply) I found 5 old g1 horses from a bunch of flea markets and have a bag full that I still have to clean and wash. I have a conga line of two for two different molds. And then of cource the new g4. That is where is have the most. They place a special place in old and new hearts and I’m glad they try to still keep that show alive.

38. Alexander Sweet Boyo on November 14, 2018 at 3:55 pm

I wasn’t born for the 80s or 90s but I collect the toys now

39. Sara Perrin on November 14, 2018 at 3:55 pm

budget subsequent wave Italian swing native perception match thank.

40. WhittanyBrittanyBskt on November 14, 2018 at 3:57 pm

I’ve been collecting Transformers for almost 35 years and I also still have my Bedtime Bear Care Bear from 1984.

41. Betsy Wilcox on November 14, 2018 at 3:57 pm

My cabbage patch kid had curly blonde hair and was named Frances… I adored that doll!

42. Belladonna Noir on November 14, 2018 at 3:58 pm

I loved Strawberry Shortcake. I remembered the dolls came with VHS tapes they came with that were pink and smelled like Strawberries.

43. Diana Snow on November 14, 2018 at 3:58 pm

I had a cabbage patch doll that you could curl the hair named Ruby. I had a stuffed ET and a purple popple. Id still totally play with my little ponies!I had a strawberry shortcake book and a wonder woman book and cassette.I still watch fraggle rock lol..its on HBO.

44. TheKawaiiMewtwo on November 14, 2018 at 3:58 pm

I was born in early 2000s but, I’ve had Care Bears. I had Care Bear plushies, actual toys, Care-A-Alot castle playset, I even had a Care Bear themed birthday party when I was 5.

45. Jem-Kimber-Aja-Shana on November 14, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Jem

46. David on November 14, 2018 at 4:00 pm

M.U.S.C.L.E. MEN

47. Ginger Wargo on November 14, 2018 at 4:01 pm

My mom still has my Cabbage Patch Doll and my Care Bear. I also had a Strawberry Shortcake collection and my brother had Star Wars!

48. uhavemooface on November 14, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Need to change the title to toys we had in the 80’s because toys we loved just isn’t happening for me.

49. guns n roses on November 14, 2018 at 4:02 pm

And I had a handy dandy Notebook

50. Peyton Parabdeen on November 14, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Oh yes, when i was little, i had cute little pony toys and the smell was so intoxicating. It smelled like shampoo

Scroll To Top